Allergan is committed to supporting investigator-initiated trials that have the potential to lead to advancement of scientific knowledge for Allergan products and therapeutic areas of interest. Through support of original research, Allergan aims to expand our understanding of potential product applications toward the improvement in patient outcomes.
Allergan will consider research proposals from academic institutions, medical centers, medical organizations, scientific congresses and patient advocacy organizations.
Consideration may be given for investigator-initiated trial proposals across all of our therapeutic areas of interest, with a particular focus in ADHD. The types of research eligible for support include:
- Preclinical studies (in vitro or animal studies)
- Clinical trials of approved and unapproved indications involving Allergan products
- Observational studies (e.g. epidemiological studies, economic/cost-effectiveness analyses and adherence/utilization patterns of Allergan therapies)
Please complete the Investigator-Initiated Trial Submission Form. The following items are required as part of online submission of a research proposal:
- Curriculum Vitae of Principal Investigator(s)
- Clinical synopsis/protocol including:
- Scientific background including literature citations
- Study rationale and objectives
- Study design, flowchart and timeline
- Statistical methods (including sample size and power calculations)
- Data management plan
- Itemized budget
- Publication plan
Submit all documents to grants@Allerganpharm.com.